Blacksmith House Final

Finally finished the Blacksmith house, I’ve been working on for awhile. It was a fun piece I did because I wanted to try doing something a little more stylized. Tried my best to stay as close to the original concept. Overall I’m pretty happy with how this piece came out.

Original concept “Houses for nastolki” by Graym.
http://www.render.ru/gallery/work/80150#work

jzalewski_blacksmith-house1.pngjzalewski_blacksmith-house2.png

 

Industrial Sword WIP

A little personal project I’ve been doing in my free time, this sword is based off concept art I found on Pinterest. For the most part I stayed true to the original design, though the hilt area is a little different with the rotation gear. I was a little confused how it worked, but I tried my best to recreate it. I also did a quick texture test too, and tried to come up with a color scheme that works for it.

Original Concept Art: Iron-Fox

sword_test

Lost Souls Update: 4/28/16

Moved to the freezers and knocked them out decently fast, though I may mess around with the textures a little more later on. Now I’m moving to the shelf items, and starting with the snacks. Got a few modeled, now I just got to texture them and place them in Unreal. So I got a good amount of modeling to do, but it should be pretty fast since it’s all pretty simple items.

HighresScreenshot00028

Club WIP

Here’s one of a series of clubs I’ve modeled in Maya and textured in Substance Painter. There’s a total of five clubs all based off concept art I found on Pinterest. Need to fix some of the models still but getting close to calling this little side project done. This render was done with Substance’s Iray, it was a test but I’m actually liking it. May use it to do the final renders for all the clubs.

iray_test